Maha Police Mega Bharti Exam date will be announced very soon. The Maha Police Recruitment for 3150 posts of Constables is being conducted by the Mahapariksha. It is the first time that Mahapriksha is conducting any recruitment for Police Department. Maha Police Hall Ticket or Mahapolice Admit Card will be published by Mahapariksha Portal.
The recruitment for 3150 posts of constables was initiated in December 2019. It was expected that Mahapariksha will conduct the written exam for Police Bharti in April. But due to Covid19 Pandemic, the exams had to be postponed across the nation.
It is very likely that Mahapariksha will announce the Maha Police exam date in January 2021. The candidates who have applied for Maha Police Mega Bharti will have to wait until then.
Maha Police Mega Bharti Admit Card & Exam Date Details
|Department||Home Department, Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||Police Bharti Exam|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Hall Ticket||15 Days before exam|
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates for constable Bharti will be done on the basis of written test, physical test, and medical test.
Written Test: A written test on OMR sheet will be conducted by the Mahapariksha. The candidates will have to appear for the written test as per the schedule. The candidates qualifying the written test will be called for the next stage of the recruitment.
Physical Test: The candidates will then appear for the Physical Test. The Physical Test will contain Efficiency test and Measurement.
Medical Test: In the last stage, there will be a medical test and document scrutiny.
Paper Pattern and Exam Scheme for Mahapariksha Police Exam
- The Written Test will be for a total of 100 Marks.
- The questions asked in the Written Test shall be objective type and conducted in the Marathi Language.
- The duration of the Written Test will be 90 minutes.
- Candidates of OPEN Category need to take a minimum of 35% Marks for Passing the exam, whereas Reserved Category Candidates need 33% Marks.
Important Instructions Regarding Maha Police Admit Card
The Exam Organising authority, Mahapariksha, will not send the Maha Police Hall Ticket by post. The applicants will have to download the MahaPolice Hall Ticket or Mahapolice Admit Card by visiting the official website of Mahapariksha.
The candidates have to take a print of admit card on an A4 page. All the information printed in the admit card should be visible clearly.
The candidates should bring the Hall Ticket and a Photo ID card while appearing in the written exam.
How to Download Maha Police Hall Ticket 2020?
The candidates do need to follow the steps below to download the Hall Ticket for Police Exam.
- First of all, visit the official portal link available below.
- Then, in the right sidebar, click the Maha Police Hall Ticket link
- Enter your Registration Number, and Password
- You will be able to see your Hall ticket on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same